You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Friday, July 10, 2009

Could Longhorns be best?

I may be mistaken, but isn't the Aggie hand symbol a thumbs up? If so, then I saw a sign that gives me the impression that Aggie's are not the team of choice up here. The sign had a figure of a thumbs up...but it was crossed out. This would give me the impression that Aggie's are not liked in the Northwest.

I'm sure this is very important and could knock off the gravitational pull of the earth if the wrong people get a hold of this. I am soooo tired...or else I wouldn't be writing this!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Umm... OK. That was random.

RZ said...

That was just mean vicious and hateful. (snort) Of course people in the northwest are not known for their accepting attitudes toward Christians either, or private property(vans, suitcases, and passports). Maybe, just maybe, there is a correlation there.

Keep up the good fight.

Jared said...

Hmmm...wow. I set myself up for that one! Well put. You win this round! lol

votejaredn29