You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Monday, July 6, 2009

Catching Up

While still in Oregon we went down to the Oregon coast. It was very pretty. (I'm trying to get everything caught up to our van epic).
Photobucket
There were mussells all over the rocks out there. I picked one up and put it on my arm and showed Mom my "Mussel."
Photobucket
Mikhail and I
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
We ran through the waves...and got very wet. That was one of the things I learned about the ocean....it is wet and salty.
Photobucket
Then we started to jump waves. That was fun until the wave made me loose my footing and I went head first. But don't worry, it was only my head.
Photobucket
Uncle Nate and Stacia
Photobucket

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Sometimes I worry for your mother. You seem to always injure yourself somehow...

Jared said...

We'll be lucky to get out of this country without any broken bones!

votejaredn29