You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Another poll???

I understand that some may not know what the Aggie's or Longhorns are. If you don't know, just vote Longhorns. I know this is very exciting...but please try to only vote once! lol

We went to a waterfall today. While driving, Stacia told me, "You can't go to my ball." She must be mad at me for something...I'm not sure what. When I asked her what I was going to do she said just to stay in Japan. It's been a long time since the skydiving thing...so I don't think that's why she's upset. I don't think I've done anything recent to bring down suck wrath. Who knows.

Yesterday, Nolan and Alex were playing outside when they saw a snake. They have lived in Texas most of their life where snakes are somewhat detrimental to ones health. They came running in and wanted me to get rid of it.

After making sure the snake wasn't poisonous, I tried to put it in a sack and take it away. I could have put a "Take care of my baby," sign on it and left on someones porch...that would have been a surprise. I was to slow in getting the sack and so it got away. I'll be watching for it, though!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Or if you don't know what the Aggie's or the Longhorns are, you should vote for the Aggies! ;D

Jared said...

No you can't...if you vote for the Aggies, I'll, I'll...I don't know what I'd do...but believe me, I will! jk

Natalie said...

(I voted for the Aggies) :D

votejaredn29