You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Monday, July 6, 2009

Will it ever end?????

I haven't posted in a while. I'm sorry...it has been really crazy. The whole family is together for the last few days before we head for Japan and so I've been avoiding the computer.

If everything had gone according to plan we would be at the airport. It didn't go according to plan. Our van was stolen last night. In the van was our passports. It's a mess....also Jamin and my school portfolio were in the van. But on the bright side, I took my water shoes out of the van last night!

This move has been so frustrating! There has been setback after setback. With an emotionally challenging scenario thrown in there every now and again to keep us alert.

God is in control. Even though for the life of me I can't understand why this happened, we still have His promise that He's working it all for our good. Please pray...

4 comments:

Patty said...

Praying all will go well and every thing will be returned.
Patty Zesch

Natalie said...

I'll be praying. Hope you guys get everything sorted out!

Debbie said...

Praying for your family. I really can not imagine how you all are holding it together, except through the power of God. Hang in there.

Jared said...

Thank you everyone for the prayers! We need them right now!

votejaredn29