You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Poll results

It seems the Aggie's pulled out a victory. I don't know....I think this calls for a re-vote. I'm pretty sure some Aggie's voted twice! Oh well...we'll hook 'em next time!

I've run some errands with Krista today. Ran an errand with Bre. Krista and I went to the library. I think the lady at the desk didn't like us, because she was giving us trouble. When they made a mistake the lady was like, "It's an easy button to miss."
"At least it's not a hard one to miss." I offer some sympathy.

I woke up around 4:30 last night and did a check of the house after I thought I heard noises. A very unnerving job to say the least!

There's no pictures to go with this post...it's hard to take a picture and look subtle in a library! It is looking like we're going to be leaving soon...almost a month after we meant to, but that's alright!

6 comments:

Michael said...

Uh, 9+7=16 not 15

Just thought you would like to know.
Dad

Jared said...

I was looking at that and couldn't figure out why it was doing that. I'll have to think deeply about it....maybe a last didn't get registered. I may have put a 15 max top on the poll. hmmmm

Jared said...

I just figured it out. If someone votes for two different things on the same poll then it is counted as one vote. That means someone voted for the Aggies and Longhorns

Anonymous said...

Why would someone vote for both sides of the ticket? Just asking.

Dad

Natalie said...

Dude, what's the deal with picking on us Aggies fans?

Jared said...

Wait...you're an Aggie fan???

votejaredn29