You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Eugene OR

We left Crescent City, CA and arrived in Eugene, OR later in the day. Our other set of grandparents live there. We went to a pizza joint. It reminded me of Double Daves....a pizza joint in TX. They even had the same uniforms as they did in TX. We walked in and I promised Bre I would try not to embarrass her in front of "all the nice people." She looked at me and told me to "lay low." I couldn't help at. I promptly laid down on the entrance bench in the restaurants reception area. Put my arms behind my head.
Photobucket

Bre and Krista will be going to college here and rented an apartment ahead of time.

They get ready to open the door
Photobucket

The following are pictures from the last few days put together. Mom and Aunt Heather have taken the girls out on many shopping trips for their apartment.

Uncle Will and Dad
Photobucket

Uncle Will was working a construction job for someone and they said he could give their couch and chair to the girls. Dad and I went and loaded the couch/chair into the van. We drove it to their apartment and did gymnastics trying to get it into the apartment. Dad and I took a bet that Mom and the girls would rearrange the couch and chair...no matter where we put either. Yup.

Later on Krista and I take the chair up the stairs of their apartment
Photobucket
Mikhail (my cousin) and I take a dresser up the outside stairs
Photobucket
All of the G kids (minus two)
Photobucket

Bre and Arielle were trying to see who was taller. I walked up and made a smart guy comment to Bre...something about her almost being up to my shoulder. She slapped me in the face after the following picture. I just don't know what I did.
Photobucket

Josiah and Jamin left TX yesterday and should be here in about twenty minutes. They are going to go with us to Seattle and then see us off to Japan. Then they plan on helping Bre and Krista get settled.

We've done a lot as well...but I'm waiting for pictures to be uploaded.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Your sisters are really into pushing you around! First into a river, a now over some random comment. Although, you probably deserved it for whatever you said about her being short. LOL.

Natalie said...

So what's the time difference between TX and Japan?

Jared said...

All I said was that she was almost as high as my shoulder. I don't know why that offended her! lol

Japan is 14 hours faster than TX, I think

Natalie said...

We short people have some emotional issue. I feel her pain, although what you said really wasn't that bad compared to what my sister has said to me.

Wow! 14 hours. That'll be an adjustment.

Jared said...

OH? what has your sister said to you? lol

votejaredn29