You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Chess

We chopped more wood today. Then we went on a hike....that's a separate post! After the hike we had dinner and then I challenged Grandpa to a third game of chess.
I am nothing but smiles after a two hour long game
He was the white, I was the black...this was near the end
He beat me in that game (it took two hours)....he is really good! He told me he had played a state champ into a draw before.
I've played with Dad...he whopped me pretty bad in every game, showed me what a four play checkmate it like!
Photobucket
This is a game we played yesterday...I won that game
Photobucket

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Well, if you keep it up you'll probably become as much of a pro as they are. It's in the genes.

Jared said...

Y'know, I hadn't thought of that! Good point!

votejaredn29