You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wanna hear a funny story?

It's about a little boy who made a mistake.

Today was Krista's Birthday. Josiah, Jamin, Krista, Dad, and I was working in the house until midnight last night. As soon as it was June 3thd it was Krista's birthday.

I had been painting in the master bedroom. I had finished and was walking out and then I bumped into Krista.
"I think we're finally done!" I say.
"You're forgetting something." She says
"What's that?" I'm hoping against hope that it isn't another big job. She shook her head and then showed me the time. It was 12:12.
"Oh wow, we worked past midnight." I say and start to walk off. Krista stops me and shows me the date. I stared at the date for a second and then it hit me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTA!!!


We got a lot done at the house and I'm glad we are finished with the house. I was humbled by my awesomeness in being able to take apart a door, paint it, and then re-assemble it. lol

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Krista and my sister, Hannah, share the same birthday :) You're getting to be quite the handy man. What's the next project? (LOL)

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

You guys were great...and I'm so glad it's done. LOL

Jared said...

haha....the next project is to get to Japan without any more calamities!

votejaredn29