You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's a Bird...no it's a plane...no, it's homeschoolers?

The G family and the Z family went skydiving this last Sunday. Jamin, Josiah, and Krista (from the G family) and Mr. Z and Annie (from the Z family) skydived.

The rest of us just watched. We all met and car pooled up to San-Marcos. It was very funny watching restaurants handle us as we walked in. We were a huge mob! They asked if it was a family reunion or something. I couldn't helped but feel bad for the employees as we left overturned tables, empty pantries, and many pieces of their decorations on the floor. Okay....it wasn't that bad! lol

We had a blast watching them jump, and I think they had fun jumping!

They are geared up
Photobucket

My sister, Krista
Photobucket

They get in the plane
Photobucket

Coming in for a landing...I think it's Mr.Z
Photobucket

Josiah...it looks sort of like a scene from a movie
Photobucket

Jamin falls
Photobucket

The G and Z family
Photobucket

Stella (a Z) and Stacia (a G) were having an argument over who got to ride on my knee....that's when I introduced my other knee. Stacia was still mad at me though, I think she's okay now. I am very focused, that's why I'm not smiling. lol
Photobucket

On the way home we played Mafia. It was funny. Every time I was narrator, Jenny was the mafia, and the other way round. I made the mistake of making my observation known to everyone else. From then on out one of us was immediately "bumped off," and the other would follow soon enough.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Yea we really should have kept quiet about our observations but both of us have a slight big mouth so it didn't work lol. Oh well it was fun anyways.
Jenny

Jared said...

haha...yeah it might have been best! I was going to hand the mafia card to Stella and confuse everybody...but she fell asleep. lol

Jared said...

But when I think about it, I think we confused them enough by me killing myself and then getting them from the dead! lol

votejaredn29