You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Monday, June 8, 2009

More Traveling

Not much happened on day two...Stacia won the truck count. She was like, "um, 3-9-4." and she was the closest.

I really need to stop holding whatever a sibling hands me!
We pulled up to a gas station in New Mexico. Arielle and I got out, she was walking the dog and I was cleaning the windows. Stacia opened the door and handed me a wooden sword and said, "hold this." I held the sword in one hand finished cleaning the window with the other. Then Arielle and I walked the dog, I forgot I still had the sword in my hand. Some of the looks people gave me!

I did this while hiking, with the same sword. I have actually been handed a pink princess backpack and just slung it over my shoulder without even thinking about what I was doing!

While driving to Colorado Springs we saw Jim Bishop collecting rocks for his castle from the side of the road. This guy has built a HUGE castle all by himself....now I know where he got the rocks for the castle!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Well... if I ever come across a young blond guy, with a princess backpack, I'll know who it is! LOL!

Jenny said...

And i will know who the princess backpack belongs to!! lol it was pretty funny when you did that though. Stacia was pretty jealous ha ha.
Jenny

Jared said...

haha. That's right Natalie, pink backpack and a wooden sword, that's me!

Jenny, yeah, Stacia was upset! I think she finally forgave me becuase she said I could, "go to the ball with her now," lol

votejaredn29