You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Last Day....

Our family and another family went skydiving yesterday...well actually it wasn't the whole family skydiving. That would have been amusing! But I don't have enough time to write about it now...it will require more kung fu than I have right now!

A quick note. Jamin and I went to the House of Faith end of the year pool party. It was fun. It was sad saying goodbye to everyone. And to tell ya the truth I was starting to tear up while I walked to the car.

I'm ready for this move to be done. It's like standing on the edge of a cliff...knowing you have to jump, but there seems to be delay after delay.....yeah I know. Terrible analogy...but it is like 1 in the morning!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Jared,
Hey i thought it was a good analogy and i thought it was funny that you said it was 1 in the morning when the computer says 10:40 ha ha. We will miss you guys too. Praying that God will make this easier on you. And hey keep posting lots from Japan!!
Jenny

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I also agree with the analogy, son.

Jenny, I have an answer to the time thing. Jared's computer is set to a different time zone....west coast....and he most have opened the post box earlier and then published it later....but I know that 10:40 on his computer is really 12:40 here....now WHY does he have his computer set to the west coast time???? ::snort::

Jared said...

haha...I don't know. The anology didn't seem good because it is usually unacceptable to be jumping off of cliffs. lol
Thanks for the prayers, they're appreciated!

Lots more should be coming from Japan...I mean there should be all sorts of stuff for me to get into! lol

votejaredn29