You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Oregon

We are in Oregon...the state that doesn't let you go over 55 mph on a flat road....so annoying!

I have learned so much on this trip. Like, it is socially acceptable not to wear pants in Oregon. That was a weird sight. Krista and I were like, "that guy is walking through the gas station in striped boxers." That is usually frowned upon where I come from!

We had our anual mechanical problem today. Dad asked me to inspect the tires to see what was wrong with them (he already knew). I came back and reported that they were round tires...but one of them wasn't right. We had to take the trailer to a tire-fixer-uper-person.

Alex helps Dad
Photobucket
Krista won the truck count today. We are no longer in Texas, which means everyone and their dog doesn't have trucks. They are sort of scarce in this area!

I really don't know why the pioneers had so much trouble on the Oregon trail....look at that paved road!
Photobucket
My titled barn, but it is a very nice titled barn!
jared's barn

Photobucket

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Gosh, those pioneers sure were whiners! LOL!

Jared said...

haha, I know right! They should have just stopped the complaining and dealt with the speed limit like the rest of us! lol

votejaredn29