You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hardin, MT

We went from Rushmore to Hardin, MT. Hardin is where I was born and we left there when I was just a baby. When some friend of the family commented on that, I reminded them I still was a baby.

Our old house
Photobucket

The prison where they want to put the Gitmo prisoners....
Photobucket

Krista bought me a Montana shirt; she told me I was turning into to much of a Texan. She's funny. I don't know what that lil' girl be talkin 'bout, do y'all???

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Ha ha naw your not texan at all. ha ha jk. But looks awesome!! Mt Rushmore looks cool. And i laughed at the thought of yall shivering while were swimming but its true ha ha.
Jenny

Natalie said...

i think she might be on to something. Montana is so much cooler than Texas! LOL.

Jared said...

Jenny, it is very funny. I was shivering up in the mountains of S.Dakota and one of the thoughts that went through my head was that HOF pool party we had had a week before! Climate changes are rough for someone used to sunny W.Texas! lol

Natalie, WHATTTTTT??? Did you just say Montana was cooler than Texas? I won't argue, it is very cold in Montana, but Texas is cooler than Montana:) If you know what I mean. lol

Natalie said...

I like Texas, but the Mountains in Montana rock! (LOL)

Jared said...

I'm more the wide open spaces, so I'll stick with Texas. lol

votejaredn29