You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Monday, June 22, 2009

Up the River

After swimming on the river we did our annual "Sleep by the River," night. Dad, Bre, Krista, Nolan, Arielle, Alex, and I dared the odds. This is fun...but you are always soaked in the morning. I wasn't sure if I'd do it because I haven't been feeling 100% for a while.

Dad introduced the M&M's and said you'd get an M&M if you could recite a whole Bible verse. Great idea!
The holder of the goods
Da Bre G and Jdog

Bre
I brought Smoore makings from across the River (I have no idea how you spell that!)
The fire
Photobucket
I look like a phantom
Photobucket

Photobucket
Bre and I talked for some time while everyone else went to sleep. Usually everyone goes to sleep before me and so I lay there and listen to everything...imagining that each noise is an animal coming to eat me. Not this time. I decided to be a cycle breaker!
We woke up early and it was raining on us....typical.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like sun! So, how do you like your s'mores?

Jared said...

S'mores were good...we got sand in them though! lol

Natalie said...

That should be fun, not sun. Sheesh! I've go to quite doing that. GROSS! Sand in s'mores don't mix very well.

Jared said...

hahaha....yeah, then you add the wet crackers and it was swell! lol

votejaredn29