You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Monday, June 22, 2009

I Was Done Tagged

I was tagged by Natalie...so let me try this.

What's your favorite day of summer?
The first one and the second one...come to think of it, I like the third and fourth one to!

What's your favorite indoor activity in the summer?
Sleeping, well and eating. I like to do both!

Favorite outdoor activity?
Um...I usually mow lawns during the summer...so pushing thirty pounds of hot iron around Texas?

The pool or the beach?
I've never lived by the beach (I've lived in Alaska and Texas), so the pool

Have you ever camped during the summer heat?
I'm sure I have...I just can't think of an example


Popsicles or Ice cream?
Ice-Cream!

What Flavor?
Cookies and Cream

Do you help your church's VBS?
I haven't seen a VBS in four years, so no

Do you get bored during the summer?
I'm not going to lie....pushing a lawn mower around all day gets boring. "Oh look, I'm taking a left turn....and another left turn!"


Are you going anywhere this summer?
Um....Japan

Is summer your favorite season?
I like the winter and fall time better than summer

If you're human and want to be tagged, then you're tagged!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

LOL! Great (sarcastic) answers!

Jared said...

Hey, it's what I do!

votejaredn29