You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Nampa, ID

We unloaded wood and then Jordan showed the little ones his unicylce. Alex was impressed...but then he pciked up a handfull of rocks and said, "Let's see how he does with rocks!" That kid!Jordan taught me how to play chess...I think I'm going to be good at that game. I won two of the three games I played.

Dairy Queen customer service is so much better here in Idaho...they actually walked up to Jordan and fixed his tag on his t-shirt! BTW, the Dairy Queen's here do NOT say, "That what I like about Texas."

We had dinner and then we played mafia. There was one round (I wasn't the mafia) that I would have made a good mafia. I was just randomly picking people and convincing everyone to go with me. I wasn't a real good towns person that round!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm guessing Mafia works better with all those siblings!

Jared said...

haha...it is really bad, I know, but yes it does work to have a lot of siblings playing! lol

Jenny said...

what do the dairy queens say if they don't say "thats what I like about texas"? lol
Jenny

Jared said...

I've checked again and again, from state to state, but it seems like they don't like anything about the state they're in! Their attitude isn't right about where they are! lol

votejaredn29