You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Thursday, June 11, 2009

The KOA man came up to me and asked me where we were heading to (this was in Dillon MT). I told him Crescent City, CA. And then Eugene, OR.

"You mean you came all of the way from Texas to Montana to go back down to California to go back up to Oregon??? Are any of you drunk?"

"Nope...My Dad is a chaplain, so that isn't a problem."

"Well....maybe he had to many sips of the ceremonial wine."

I almost slipped up and posted this before the poll was over. That would have ruined the whole point of the poll and destroyed the earth as we know it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this story Jared@ It does seem crazy unless one throws in Colorado, friends in Montana & Idaho, G'Parents in Calif etc.

love.prayers G'Ma

Jared said...

Yeah it is a drunken route! lol That guy was pretty funny!

votejaredn29