You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Like I Promised.....

Jamin graduated this last weekend! I was on my way to the gym when my Mom drove by. She handed me a Congrats for graduating sign to put out in front of the apartment. Ever noticed how hard the ground is here in Texas???? I couldn't get the sign to plant in the dirt. I casually set the sign down, walked in, said "hi," to Jamin. Filled up a cup of water and then walked out and poured it on the ground. I then planted the sign, and went back in and talked to Jamin.

It was also Arielle's 12th birthday!!

My mom put this sign out at the trailer
Photobucket
Jenny and I handed out brochures
Photobucket
I laughed when Mom called him Haus on stage. Jamin Josiah and I have "Texas nicknames." Jamin's is Haus, Josiah's is Kuder. Mine is Bubba.

Jamin gave the opening prayer and he did great with it!
Photobucket
Dad gives him the diploma
Photobucket
Jamin turns the tasle...string thingy
Photobucket
A graduation gift
Photobucket

Here's the whole family...all 11 of us
Photobucket
We had a birthday party later on at the trailer. I was standing on a basketball and lost my balance. That's what that's about!
Photobucket

Here's some random shots from the week. In all honesty I have no idea what day this happened or anything like that. My calender goes from events, not by dates...if that makes since!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Natalie said...

What are you doing in the last pic? Cardboard tube fighting???

Jared said...

Yeah...the packers left all of these cardboard tubes laying around the house so Jamin and I picked them up and had some fun.

votejaredn29