You cannot carry your cross while sitting on the fence

Remember Who We Are

Friday, June 12, 2009

Radio

We don't have very many pictures...because we didn't do very many amazing things today. I mean, it is hard to find something worth taking a picture of in a small car. It's like, "Oh look, Jared spilled his water bottle." I'm just saying!

Something that I find amusing is to flip through the radio stations to try and find a Christian one. I did this, and was having a lot of fun to, in Wyoming for about forty minutes. When Dad and I was doing that the other day I was like, "Alright, listen for Christiany sort of words in the song."

It doesn't take much to keep me entertained! I once played for hours with a couple of Dairy Queen straws.

The radio sometimes drowns out a channel, when that happens I spend some more time surfing for another channel. Lots of fun. I actually came across this channel and it was this Native American dude chanting some Native American chant...I didn't know they had their own music stations!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

A Native American radio station? How unusual. Glad you're entertained easily with all of the driving you're doing. (LOL)

Jared said...

haha...yeah it was out of the ordinary! It is a gift to be entertained easily!

votejaredn29